Tuesday, January 1

Merry Xmas & A Happy 2008 New Year

Note: Woo hoo home alone till mid January!!! Not starting work until 14th Jan...lalala I'm starting 2008 really good!!!

xmas and new year

I know a little backdated for this post..but is the first post for this year!!!!!! (and I just made it by 45 minutes)...been so busy for the past few week....with the parties, gatherings, car-hunting & shopping...Not working but still definately lack of sleep!!!

So a new year...truthfully speaking it feels the same to me like yesterday and the day before..nothing is really different...New Year Resolution? well I sort of have not make any since long long time ago....since chances are I wouldn't be keeping it...:) but there are a few things I guess I should change.....so I'm going to give these few a try starting today...and let's just see how long it lasts

1) Swear much much less: shit, damn, fart and stupid are not swear words....and this rule is not applicable when driving!

2) Graduate this year with a PHD and look for a proper job: DEFINATELY ACHIEVABLE!

3) Save more money: I shall not buy nonsense stuffs...Must think 10x before buying anything!

That is about all I can think of.....did I miss anything???

2 comments:

may said...

oooh, so did you watch the fireworks at the bridge? pretty cool! good luck in graduating, you can do it... "jia you"!

Happy 2008!

Nicole Tan said...

may: no I went to Vaucluse to watch it...haha good luck in graduating only?? I need for the rest too!!! hehe