Monday, January 7

Welcome Back To Sydney Jacinta!!

Note: Being a Sydney tour guide to a friend who came to visit....I just realised I can finish a comprehensive tour of Sydney and surrounding areas in 4 days....anyone wants to hire me?

jacinta dinner

Backdated post to 17th October 2007

I seriusly think this world is a very small world...thanks to facebook I realised that a good friend of mine knows someone who works in my centre...yeh was a shocker to hear that Thuan whom by the way have been working on the same floor like me for over 3 years actually knows Jacinta...wow what a small small world...and since Jacinta is coming back to Sydney, we decided to have dinner with her together...

The last time I saw Jacinta in February, she was still a visitor here in Sydney and not yet permanently based here...Finally she manage to settle all her stuffs and woo hoo move to Sydney...more people to hang out with!!! so decided to go have dinner with her and catch up and touch base with her...

So after getting to know Su Yin (Thuan's gf and also a close friend of Jacinta), we decided to hit SuperBowl Restaurant at Chinatown for a quick dinner...and since I was in my craving mood for duck, I got the roasted duck rice while the others just got some of the noodles available...the duck here was yum...but I think peking duck would be much much better....

3 comments:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Sunnie said...

Hello there ! been reading yr past entry on ya bangkok trip . & I've got some questions to ask you , if you don't mind !

U stay in viengtai hotel that time ? and if you wanna go chatuchak market or suanlom market from your hotel , how long is the journey ? and around how much is the cab fare ?

I'm sorry if i ask too much!! hope u can help ! thanks a million times . and take careee (:

Nicole Tan said...

sunnie: hi thanks for the message....yes I did stay in viengtai hotel...suanlom market is quite near it so take a cab there..much more worthwhile....bt to go to chatuchak...I would suggest taking a taxi to the nearest train station and then take a train to chatuchak...becuase chatuchak market is quite far off...hope it helps!!