Friday, February 1

I can't help being MIA

Note: Finally rain today!!! the whole building finally does not feel like an oven!! The airconditioning has been playing up around here lately...been such a torture the whole week!! especially with the labcoats and glove...yuck!

I know I should be blogging more and catching up on backdated posts...but lately has been super super busy....

1) Mum and bro is back from hols...no more me me me time anymore

2) Work has been building up...doesn't help when all your cells decides to grow so nicely....and worse is when you are still in lala land and can't get into the momentum!!! and the person I report to for radiation in uni is taking a huge holiday so had to rush all the radiation work as much as possible so that there wouldn't be any backlog...

3) Bro started school...so now instead of my usual 8.10 start..we have a 7.30 start....do you know how much sleep I've been missing out?!

4) Getting a new car...I hate it!!! I get no joy in looking for a car...but finally I've decided on the car...truthfully speaking not a car I really like..but got it quite cheap thanks to Cecilia introducing someone to me...so ah well....hopefully next week can pose pose a bit with my new car yar?

5) Just realised next week is CNY....arghhh so unprepared..haven't even had time to do my yearly baking session yet...going to do it this Sunday..too busy tmr to do it...got a bday/farewell party to attend at Jamberoo definately not looking forward to the 6am wake up call....ARGHHHH

6) And the main reason why I can't blog at night now would be my stupid laptop at home!!! is having the uncontrollable "s" syndrome again!!! but it does make me wonder...why is it that most programs have a shortcut key that involves "s" ???? And no I can't get it fixed due to some blunder on the Malaysian side...so now all I can do (unless of course I want to pay a few hundreds for it) is to wait till April when I go back to Malaysia to scream and "cekik" the Sony ppl....

AND TO MAKE THINGS MORE SAD.....THERE IS NO CHINESE NEW YEAR BREAK HERE!!! I NEED THE SLEEP!!!!

2 comments:

may said...

huarrr, new year new car? fatt tatt lor! I want a ride!

Nicole Tan said...

may: yeah new year new car..muahaha...fatt tatt one ah??!! who me don't now..maybe i should force the guy to give me better plates..muahaha..ride??? can got food for me??haha