Thursday, April 17

Antonetta's Big Day Finally......

Note: 3 post in one day is seriusly breaking all of chroniclesofnicole record....proud of me yet?! I'm so sleeping after this....

antonetta ceremonyantonetta reception

So after the night of the dual birthday celebration, next day couldn't really sleep in because I had a wedding to attend at 1pm (hey sleeping in to me means until 3pm!)....this was the long awaited wedding of antonetta (yeah remember the genital cake?)..

Wedding ceremony was held in one of the oldest church in Sydney: St Benedicts Church in Chippendale....i was actually surprised parking wasn't too hard to find..and it was free!!! pheew....after 10 minutes of waiting and taking pics, the bride finally arrived in a horse drawn carriage...ok this is too over the top already...really like royalty dy!!! but she looks so gorgeous there!!! The ceremony went on for about an hour before we all went outside to see the bride and groom release the pigeons...and we others release our little butterflies....so cute!!!!

Because the reception was another few hours ahead..i decided to go home between the ceremony and the reception to unpack some stuffs....and also conveniently get a lift to Luna Park to save on parking...:) Antonetta and Julio really planned it all so well...I was like scratching my head on how I was going to find my way to the ballroom until I saw the various signs to point me to it....and it was located all around Luna Park...so absolutely organised....and the view?!! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!! esp when I was there during sun set....just so beautiful!!!! so envy Antonetta

Antonetta and Julio took quite long to reach the reception...but it wasn't all too bad...we were nicely fed with yummy entrees (mini pizzaz, fresh peeled prawns and raw oysters)....yes it was all good...after the bride and groom arrived and cut the beautiful cake (horse drawn too...and 3 different flavours!), the food started getting served...Didn't take much photos of that...was too dark in the room...and not to mention on every table there was a camera to use....so i was the one busy snapping with that camera...but trust me the food was great!!!!!! and the night wasn't all too formal actually...we were entertained by a pseudo Michael Jackson, Julio dancing with pseudo Michael Jackson, the romantic dance Antonetta and Julio shared......and of course after that most of us started going to the dance floor and dance!!!! Beautiful wedding for a great couple...Wish you guys all the best!!!!! muax.......

3 comments:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Simple American said...

Wishing great happiness to the newlyweds!

And so nice to see a smiling Nicole too. :)

Nicole Tan said...

perfumes: thanks!!!! will come and visit you once i have time

simple american: haha aren't i always smiling??? hope to put more wedding pics soon