Thursday, April 17

I HATE MOVING!

Note: One more week before KL and I'm falling sick!! crap!!! going to drown myself with drugs! Must not be sick!!!! Cannot be sick!!! Must hiao maximus

moving house

Last week has just been a hideous week...had to pack the old house and move into the new house...my parents got a place across the Harbour Bridge and now I'm officially a Sydney North-sider....arghhh....now instead of the normal 10 minute trip to work...I'm now taking an average of 20-30 minutes per trip....and the $3 toll a day!!! arghhhhhhhh.....

Still in the process of unpacking here..going pretty slow now that I'm sick....and also a bit of too sick of unpacking....finally got the internet working (after 1 and a half hour of screaming on the phone killing all the call operators of TPG)..but is all good now..infact I think the connection is heaps better than iprimus...not to mention the wireless reception is awesome here....doesn't seem to be any black zone yet...(yep I've checked the toilets too)

Come to think of it...any north sydney ppl around here??? I need ideas on where to eat!!!!! I haven't found a McDonald anywhere around me yet!!!!! I need help!!! and please no further than Chatswood ok!!! I'm still trying to find my way around here.....

2 comments:

may said...

wei, I'm a "northerner" liao! kakakaka! you want Maccas? Chatswood got lor... or at North Sydney, or at Neutral Bay.

which suburb are you now at ah? Lane Cove ka?

Nicole Tan said...

may: shockingly I've checked....there is no 24 hour maccas around!!! I MISS MACCAS.....i'm quite near crows nest