Wednesday, July 23

陈 night out

Note: Why is it so cold nowadays?!

chan night out

The only reason why this post is worth putting up is because of the kissing fish....is so bloody cute!!!!!! We ate that at Sushiya in Chatswood...decided to have a 陈 family dinner since Cecilia was bunking over at my place that night...

And no those chinese names are not our real chinese names but to those who doesn't know how to read chinese (and because I needed help to even write the chinese words)

女神 = goddess aka me! :)
衰仔 = bad boy aka Jeff
猫婆 = cat woman aka Cecilia

I know I'm pretty lame lately!

4 comments:

Denise said...

女神 make you sounded so old... and you are so proud uploading it... kakakaka

Nicole Tan said...

where got old..goddess ok...is super keng!

Denise said...

they are always portray by old ugly woman...

Nicole Tan said...

denise: cis what show have you been watching??? where got goddess ugly one??