Sunday, August 10

Giant Schnitzel & Schnapps

Note: Arghhh I stayed up to watch the Olympics opening ceremony just to see the "stars" singing...and Australia never even show it...kik guai sei me ah!!!! BTW did anyone notice how small the Malaysian team is??? hai.....malu-nya!!!!!

giant schnitzel

I don't think I'll be going back to the Bavarian Bier Cafe for a while.....all this giant sausages and giant schnitzel nights....I'm feeling incredibly more giantly fat now!!!

So the same bunch of us made out way again to Bavarian Bier Cafe for their Tuesday Schnitzel Night...$15 bucks for a huge pork Schnitzel (yup not halal) and a schnapps...quite worth it I have to say...because I was feeling so full after that!!! Infact I was quite surprised i finished it!!! haha..but the winner of the night was definately Jeff....he finished it super duper quick...even faster than Lionel....hai I guess big mouth helps!! :) the rest all never finish!!! sheesh....and no Ning finishing the pork and not the crumbs is not considered finishing!!!! talk about a waste of the best part of schnitzel!!!!!! Unfortunately the only available schnapps that night was just apple, peach and butterscotch schnapps...I got the butterscotch and that was yum just because is super sweet....the apple and peach ones were just so so....

Personally, I much preffered the sausage rather than the schnitzel.....but I wish they could just make the sausages a little bit longer..I wasn't really full full from that....

5 comments:

Sherry said...

wow.. I feel so hungry now..

[m @ b 3 L] said...

so are you giantly fat now? **giggles**
:-D

yea la, malaysia team..sangat kecik..buat malu je!

Nicole Tan said...

sherry: welcome!

Mabel: am i not always fat??? definately still bigger than you lah...:D yeah loh malu right? when you leaving to UK ah? wah and you put your blog address on my blog ah? not scared nanti your kakak see then how?

crappy booze said...

WHY?!?!? All JUMBO size?

It's so unfair. I'm going to search for some SUPER JUMBO size food in KL to showoff too. Hmmph.

Nicole Tan said...

crappy booze: cepat go look for jumbo size food in KL..then when i come back I know where to go to get big big food!!!! the bigger the better yar!