Sunday, August 3

In the Old Photo Album

Note: Have my Monday morning presentation tmr. Sucks since I have manage to dodge it since 30th of March....:)

old pics

Joyce came home yesterday night to dig out some old pics for her work and since I had nothing else better to do, I joined in the fun and look at the old photo albums. Boy talk about going down memory lane...infact we were even checking out some of my parents old photos before they were married (haha and I thought I was naughty!)

Then I stumble upon my old "famous" burger picture which my parents nicely parade and show to our entire clan....supposedly I was that fat and my face that round...and me and that burger seems to be related....hai.....

ps I even stumble upon this picture taken with my favourite cousins...:) I totally forgot about this picture....haha Denise and Mandy....what you think of the pic??? boy we really changed so much!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

23 years later = no difference. Extremely cute little kiddie photos!! - hengkhuen

Nicole Tan said...

Heng Khuen: what no diffrence?! I'm way much prettier!!! haha

crappy booze said...

Much prettier version of 'all of you'....hehehehe. Where's Mandy now?

Nicole Tan said...

crappy booze: haha Mandy change a lot since young lo...i got more pics if you want!!