Saturday, November 8

Denise Wedding Part 1

Note: I survived one full week of full time work....I feel so relaxed!!!! going to be a lazy Saturday but a huge cleaning Sunday....helping sister move into "our" new place....I might move in a few weeks time....depending...Going to be a massive post ahead with heaps of pictures!

wedding 1wedding 2wedding 3.1wedding 3.2wedding 4

Backdated post to 1st May 2008

Finally after months of promise to my cousin Denise, I finally found time to compile all the pictures from her pre-wedding dinner at Ipoh....Proud of me yet Denise??? hehe..I'll try to put up the pictures of your actual wedding day in the church with the lunch reception soon ok...(give me a few months..hehe)

As seen, one of my closest cousin got married....from velverse post, you can see that Denise, velverse, me and my sis were very close since a long long time ago...indeed is fair to say we grew up together and see spend most of our school holidays together although we stayed so far from each other....and now finally one of us is getting married!!! so to my new "piew jie fu" Jason , welcome to the family!!! I've known you for like what? 9 years?? so long already!!!!! :)

It was good to be back for the wedding...saw all my relatives which I seldom see...parents was too busy to go back...so I became their "representative" (although I had to pay my own air ticket! hmph)....didn't manage to get much done in Ipoh except for eating (Ipoh "taugeh" chicken is still the best!) because we were seriusly always rushing I feel...we only spent 2 nights here because the church wedding was at Penang on the 3rd!! But it was all good....

Wedding dinner food was great though I didn't get to eat much because I was supposed to be helping out to take pictures!!!!! even take picture of food no time because all the food was just left on my plate!!! and I practically gobbled it down!!! there was that much talked about piglet crispy skin which I had like 3 pieces only!!! urghh....well atleast I manage to drink 2 bowls of shark fin soup...:) and practically filled my tummy up with the dessert served because no one else was eating it and that was the only food left for me to eat!!! (I had like 6 dessert buns!)....next time I go for weddings I'm sitting down and eating to my heart/stomach content!!!! alcohol also never drink!!! hai......

Anyways congrats cuz on the wedding...and thanks for hiring someone to do the make up and my hair for me...:) much much appreciated!!! I'm so bloody hopeless when it comes to these things!

2 comments:

Denise said...

And I thought that all females should know how to do at least the basic make-up... but am glad to be at your service to make you a pretty princess that day~~~ you seems to like the brides maid bouquet too... i noticed!

Nicole Tan said...

denise: haha excuse me?? there are some females like me which are completely hopeless ok..NO ONE TAUGHT ME!!! and it requires too much work and waking up early...haha anything that is sweet..and the bouquet was nice...I have to say good job to Jessica for that men...

ps: atleast I know how to use a tampon!!!!!! hehe