Friday, December 12

New Job First Xmas Party

Note: When 2 laptop decides to die together all I can do is just look at it with shock and horror...go thorugh some stress moments, waste few hours of my life being stuck in jams just to get it fix, braving the rain, cursing at everyone, being in a fowl mood and etc....but seriusly I just realise how lonely nights are if you are home and computerless....IT SUCKS!! I think I'm a nerd!!! sob sob!

adi

Been a hectic past week....will try to upload pics as I get it....going to be another busy week ahead...definately no pajamas weekend this week...darn...got to go service my car first thing in the morning.....Sunday got this Malaysian researcher seminar...arghhhh

So just to clear some picture loads and I have to admit these pics were taken by other people.....I felt "pai seh" want to take out my camera during my company Xmas dinner....come on...me new ok..still need to show some urmmmm "good side?" :)

Party was alright....food was below average...gift bags was awesome (a bottle of wine, an engraved pen, chocolates, wine holder)....and the cake was super great!!! I seriusly need to get the number of the person who did the cake because seriusly the cake didn't just look good it taste heaps better!!!!!!

4 comments:

may said...

hey hawt babe, never mind the bad food, you looked gorgeous! at least you had fun gift bags, we didn't get any...

Nicole Tan said...

hey may! been a while since I saw you around...thanks!! yeah i like fun gift bags..how come yours dun have??? :(

mellowdramatic said...

The cake is the red ribbon around the two machine things! Oh wait, no, it's the knife! Darn, those cakes look realistic!

Nicole Tan said...

mellowdramatic: crazy!! all the malaysian food must be getting to your brain..hehe