Friday, January 23

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!

Note: Can someone please tell me the easiest and fastest way to get rid of dark circles from eyes?!!! arghhh

gong xi fa  cai

Just in case me have no time to blog....Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!!! :) This year my whole family is in Sydney....so yup going to be a big big celeb....ok not that much...but atleast this year everyone in the family got miraculously got together to bake new year cookies...:) My influence is that great!!! muahahah

And just in case I forget and lose the recipe AGAIN...I'm writing it on this blog..

Cornflake Cookies

450g Butter
340g Castor Sugar
2 egg
680g self raising flour
1 big box of Cornflakes!

Peanut Cookies

600 Blended Roasted Peanuts
225g Margarine
200g Castor Sugar
200g Plain Flour
Add cooking oil until you can roll into ball

Mini Spring Rolls
Basically was just pork floss and spring roll sheet...:) 1 super bagful.....going to be fun eating!!! muahahhaa

No comments: