Sunday, February 8

The day when other ppl camwhore more than me!

Note: Is so bloody hot today ah!! and I swear to God my house is seriusly like a sauna!!!!! I think it is reaching 45 degree at my house today!!! arghhh

bankstown

My past 2 days schedule:

Friday: Went to work.....then went straight to lab..... went for dinner with Lionel and Zamil......caught up with Ning, Jeff and his mates from Phillipines for shisha and baclavas at Bankstown....Got home at 1.30am....

Saturday: Woke up at 7am to cleanse myself at the temple with Heidi, Kaka and Deasy...had brekkie at Glebe...went back to lab to do work..went to city to the hair dresser....went back to lab to work....drove 40 minutes back home...went back to city within 1 hour for dinner with sis and her work colleagues....went back parents home....came back home at midnight....too hot to sleep!!!

Sunday: I REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING!!!!! BURNING HERE!!!!! so sleepy!!!!!

Pictures were taken on Friday....Dinner was Erciyes Turkish Restaurant at Surry Hills....great dinner although Lionel and Zamil weren't paying attention to me!!! They were busy staring at the belly dancers...:( Felt so leftout!!!!

After that caught up with Jeff with his mates from Phillipines (Stan and John)...cool bunch of people....went all the way to Bankstown for baclavas and shisha...Forced Ning from the comfort of his house to come out since he stayed within walking distance to the place we were at....the baclavas were good...forgot the name of the place though because I was seriusly quite sleepy that time..but I rememebered how to get there..(I think..)..was greatly entertained by Jeff and Stan.... ;)

3 comments:

case_in_point said...

lol. you and your sexed up friends XD

that reminds me, when is Lionel's b'day? i know it's some time in Feb.

Nicole Tan said...

case_in_point: my sexed up friends?? I thought you knew them too???? :D Lionel bday is on the 20th of feb...planned anything for him yet?

case_in_point said...

nuh, i believe in the b'day person making his/her own b'day plans (I'm lazy like that). Do you have plans for him?