Friday, February 13

I found the secret for a good char kway teow!

Note: Fine I admit I hate Valentines Day!!! feel like shooting that dude who created this day!!! so how I'm going to be spending valentines day?!! WORKING IN THE LAB!!! hai....atleast I get $$$ this time....:)
char kway teow

Guess what??? I finally realise the key to cooking a super damn keng yummy char kway teow is the fried pork lard!!!! no matter what you guys say about it being high cholestrol, so bloody unhealthy, so yucky....bah is super damn nice!!!!!! fine I admit I cheated in making the char kway teow in the first place since I'm using the kit...but I was lazy....atleast I'm honest right??!!!!

I actually got 2 boxes on different days from the same shop....and you know what?! one box had fried pork lard and the other didn't!!!!!! I didn't realise it until I tasted the second batch of char kway teow...so horrible!!!! and I cooked it the same way!!!! I can't believe this!! I think the fried pork lard is no longer available with the kit now...damn!!!!

6 comments:

[m @ b 3 L] said...

Why do you have to put such big pic of char kway teow??? Damn!! I havent been eating this for ages!!! &%@^%!*^!%!!!

Now only u know huh to make this kuey teow delicious u have to use pork lard?? Hahahah!!

crappy booze said...

ooi, give that 'st. valentine' guy a break...he was buried on feb 14.

No romantic elements are linked to it. :P

and...does that char kway teow come together on the one day out with you?

Nicole Tan said...

mabel: I sort of knew lah just never bothered..and put the food big big just so that you would drool there and be more home sick!!! haha

crappy booze: hai brian gor you got gigi jie ma!!! ok i won't curse st valentine..i just curse the ppl who insist feb 14 is valentines day....haha urmm char kway teow ah??? let's go eat char kway teow in the shop??? which is hte best in KL??! haha

crappy booze said...

lol. or i should re-phrase it to 'a one day out with US'...

which is the best in KL? i'm not a fan of char kway teow, but can take u to some quite-ok ones....

Nicole Tan said...

crappy booze: one day out ah?? haha you should go please plan with my cousin..she is my master planner anyway..haha

Denise said...

cuz... it looks like mee to me... not kway teow... hahaha~