Tuesday, August 17

3 years, 3 months and 10 days...

Short note: My my I really have been neglecting this blog so badly. And worse of all is not like there is a reason why I haven't been blogging! Not like i'm that busy or don't have much to write, is just the whole blogging feeling seem to have dissapeared? ah well

First thing that came to mind after I finished the so so long project cross stitch, check blog on when I actually started. One good thing about blogging. Haha. So after 3 years, 3 months and 10 days it is finally done and no way me doing another one for a long time....

Wonder what I should do next? Any ideas? arghhh

Anyone got any idea where to frame this? I have this feeling is going to cost me heaps just to frame this now! arghhhh

Till the next post ppl...............

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

2 comments:

mellowdramatic said...

Good effort, by the looks of it! It looks as if you had spent 3 years on a ten thousand piece jigsaw puzzle! Hahaha! What you should do next - another one of these! Good bye another 3 years, 3 months and 10 days!

Nicole said...

haha next project I'm thinking of is a ten thousand piece jigsaw puzzle...haha i think will take longer than 3 years...haha